Heavy-Duty Design: The Rough Country N3 Steering Stabilizer features a rugged 54mm shock body, and an 18mm chrome hardened piston rod.
Reduces Wear & Tear: By mitigating harshness and vibration, the Rough Country N3 Steering Stabilizer will extend the life of your tires, ball joints, and tie rod ends.
Dual Stabilizer: By adding an additional stabilizer in the opposing direction, dual steering stabilizers provide a smooth ride without pushing the steering linkage.
Bolt-On Installation: For ease of install, the Rough Country N3 Steering Stabilizer mounts to your Jeep without cutting, drilling, or other modification.
N3 Premium Shock: Rough Country’s N3 shocks provide smooth performance with nitrogen-charged 10-stage variable valving. They are designed to provide a comfortable on-road ride, while improving off-road damping.
- N3 Steering Stabilizer Pair
- Tie Rod Bracket
- Center Axle Bracket
- RCX Center Cover
- Tie Rod U-Bolt Pair
- Axle U-Bolt
- Installation Hardware
- Features: Nitrogen Charged
- Location: Steering Stabilizer
- Shipping Weight: 16lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 26in x 6in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)