Upgrade your Jeep’s drivetrain with the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft. This 100% bolt on driveshaft was specifically engineered for use with early model 2-door JK Wranglers. With a heavy-duty design and Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, this drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory version. Best of all, Rough Country designs and manufactures all of their driveshafts right here in the USA!
Installation Note: This CV Drive Shaft is meant for use with 3.5-6” of Lift
Vehicle Fitment: The Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft is designed to work with JK Wranglers with a minimum of 3.5” to 6” of lift. It is only compatible with two-door Jeeps.
Bolt-On Installation: For ease of install, the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft mounts to your Jeep without cutting, drilling, or other modification. This kit a CV drives shaft, yokes, and installation hardware.
Heavy-Duty Design: This drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory drive shaft. It features greaseable Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, and a double cardan design.
Collapsed Length: 23.875in
Extended Length: 27.375in
- For Use with 3.5-6in of Lift
- Fits both Dana 30 and Dana 44 Front Axles
- CV Drive Shaft
- Transfer Case Yoke
- Pinion Yoke
- Installation Hardware
- Engine: 3.8L
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual
- Location: Rear
- Shipping Weight: 24lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 35in x 7in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)