- Included inner fender braces and additional support
- Maximum Tire Size - 40"
- Bolt Pattern - 5x4.5,5x5.5 & 8x6.5
- Adjustable Tire Mount
- Single Hand Operation
- No Drilling Required
- 1/4" steel hinges & tire mount
- 3/16" steel tire carrier tailgate mount
- Oilite oil embedded bronze bearings
- Finish - E-coated & powder coated
- Made in the USA
- Tire Carrier
- Installation Hardware
- Features: Steel
- Color: Black
- Style: Rear Tire Carrier
- Material: Steel
- Shipping Weight: 47lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 49in x 22in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rusty's Offroad Hinge Spare Tire Carrier Reviews
The carrier showed up extremely well packaged with all the contents wrapped and well protected from damage while shipping.
The welds, powder coating , nut, bolts , washers and the tire carrier all seem to be top notch!
The installation was pretty easy. The drilling of the bracket holes was what took the longest. I had to elongate the holes in the jeep tub to get the tailgate to align better.
After installing it I took it for a drive and there were Zero rattles. The carrier opens and shut smoothly, has no flex and looks fantastic. Time will be the judge but at this point I couldn't be happier with the product!
Great Product to be honest. Only Issue I have, not even an issue with the product i just don't like it is the cable that holds the tailgate sometimes doesn't move and crashes into the tailgate, if you buy it you'll know what I mean. Overall Good Product though