Shock Options: Skyjacker includes either their Black MAX or M95 shocks with their 3.5in Front & 2in Rear Long Travel Lift. Black MAX twin-tube shocks provide a comfortable on road ride, while still being tough enough to hold up to off-road use. M95 monotube shocks are nitrogen charged and specifically tuned for off-road abuse.
Vehicle Specific Design: The Skyjacker 3.5in Front & 2in Rear Long Travel Lift was specifically engineered to fit all Jeep JT Gladiators. There are versions for both Rubicon and Non-Rubicon models. This kit allows you to run up to 35" tires on a Gladiator.
Bolt-On Installation: With no cutting, drilling, or other modifications required, the Skyjacker 3.5in Front & 2in Rear Long Travel Lift is easy to install.
Lifts & Levels: From the factory, Jeeps have a positive rake. This means the front sits lower than the rear. Not only does this kit lift Jeep, but it also levels out the rake.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spacer Pair
- Front Shock Pair
- Rear Shock Pair
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Bump Stop Extension Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Extension Pair
- Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Installation Hardware
- Features: Short Arm, Spacer Lift
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Spacer, Coil Springs, Front Track Bar, Hardware, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Skyjacker 3.5in Front Coil & 2in Rear Spacer Lift Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|G350PBLT||16004.2030||Sport/Sahara||Black MAX Shocks||$899.99|
|G350RPBLT||16004.2032||Rubicon||Black MAX Shocks||$899.99|