Dual Rate Springs: Skyjacker improved their ride by using dual rate springs. The First rate provides a comfortable highway ride as well as longer travel off-road, and the second rate engages during deep compression.
Long Travel: Additional suspension articulation gives your Jeep the ability to climb over obstacles. By allowing axles to droop farther off-road, Skyjacker designed to kit to gain traction and overcome the toughest terrain.
Vehicle Specific Design: Skyjacker designed this lift kit for the Wrangler JL. Not only has every component been engineered for your Jeep, but the springs are also tuned for the two door JL.
M95 Shocks: Skyjacker’s monotube M95 shocks are engineered for off-road abuse. They are valved to withstand rapid off-road compressions without causing cavitation or fade, even under race conditions. M95 shocks provide additional stability and control, especially on rocks, trails, sand, and mud.
- Front Long Travel Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Long Travel Coil Spring Pair
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front M95 Long Travel Shock Pair
- Rear M95 Long Travel Shock Pair
- Front Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Front and Rear Eccentric Cam Bolts
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 38
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Springs, Front Track Bar, Hardware, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Skyjacker 3.5in Long Travel Lift Kit with M95 Shocks Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Vehicle Type||Price|