Upgrading the stock setup on your Wrangler JL to the Black MAX Shocks results in better performance when putting them to work off road. Skyjacker designed Black MAX Rear Shocks to be compatible with Dual-Rate Long-Travel Lift Kits and to have increased fluid capacity while taking advantage of "foam-cell" technology. Under rougher conditions the shock needs to work harder so it will heat up. This increase in temperature means a decrease in performance. That's when the foam-cell insert compresses and compensates for oil expansion. This compensation ultimately produces consistent performance throughout the operating temperature range of the shocks. Notable features include multi-stage velocity sensitive valving, twin-tube construction, oversized piston head, internal rebound bumper, 5/8” diameter hardened double-chromed rod and polyurethane bushings.
*Note shock IS compatible with dual-rate long-travel lift kits.
*Note shock sold INDIVIDUALLY.
- Features: Gas
- Color: Black
- Location: Front and Rear or Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 or 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 or 3.50, 3.75, 4.00
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch or 2.5" - 4" or 3 - 4.5 inch
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Skyjacker Black MAX Rear Shock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Lift Height||Price|
|B8387||16016.3287||1in - 1.5in||$53.75|
|B8388||16016.3288||2in - 3in||$53.75|
|B8389||16016.3289||3.5in - 4in||$53.75|