Buy Smittybilt Heavy Duty Air Compressor Kit with Rapid Air Deflator and receive a $25 Quadratec Gift Card!!
The Smittybilt Air Compressor is ideal for off road vehicles with 35” or larger tires. It can inflate 50% faster than most compressors and includes quick release 24 ft coil hose with E-Z twist brass inflator. The powerful 12-volt motor powers directly from car battery with 10 ft alligator clip power cord making it easy to reach each side of your Wrangler. Air compressor and accessories are conveniently store in the included nylon carry bag.
- Powerful 12-Volt Motor
- Easy Twist Screw-On Brass Inflator Top
- Quick Release 24-Foot Coil Hose
- 10-Foot Power Cord
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet
- Can Be Permanently Mounted and Hard-Wired
- Auto-Thermal Cutoff Switch Protects Motor Against Damage
- Built-On Cleanable Air Filter
- Storage Bag Included
- Maximum Airflow: 72 Liters Per Minute
- Maximum Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Maximum Amperage Draw at 120 Psi
- Maximum Restart Pressure: 150 Psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Continuous Cycle Time (Duty Cycle): 40 Minutes at 40 Psi at 75 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Integrated 150 PSI: Easy To Read Pressure Gauge
- Bag Measurements: 8" Wide, 8.5" Tall, and 13" Long
- Heavy Duty Air Compressor
- Storage Bag
- Heavy Duty Easy Clip Connectors
- Quick Release Coil Hose
- 3 Easy Needle Adapters
Smittybilt Heavy Duty Air Compressor Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|92043.8007||With Rapid Air Deflator||$179.98|
|2781||92043.8005||Without Rapid Air Deflator||$150.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt Heavy Duty Air Compressor Kit Reviews
Product worked great while it worked. After 6 months and used maybe 10 times, the pressure gauge is no longer accurate.
First time I used it on the 3rd tire the unit got so hot it blow a hole in the hose and the fittings and handle were untouchable.
Compressor works very well! Was able to "air up" a 35" tire, from 15 PSI to 38 PSI in roughly 5 minutes. Definitely a nice item to have on the trail or beach. Note of caution, the unit does get hot, so plan on allowing some time for it too cool. All in all, a solid purchase!!