Catalog #: 92144.8012
Smittybilt Part #: 13051-B
The Smittybilt Recoil Shackle Rope is designed to be used during recovery while out on the trail. The strong, one piece design is a great option over heavy steel shackles. This can be stored away easily in the vehicle and takes up almost no room. The 1" rope creates 6" diameter when looped. Available in Grey UHMWPE material.
- Made from durable UHMWPE material
- Spliced on one end, knotted on the other
- Breaking strength of 36,000 lbs
- Flexible and easily wraps around anchor points
- NOTE: Do not use on sharp corners
- Sold individually
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt Recoil Shackle Rope Reviews
John Paul M.
Nicely made and seems it would do the job. Have not used it yet.
Looks great haven't used them yet.