- New MAX solid d-ring and jack point mount - welded on the inside and out!
- Aggressive design for with raised corners for better entry and exit angles for the most extreme conditions
- 1.75" .120 Wall over rider and kickers
- Lower design winch plate allows greater air flow and rated to accommodate up to 12k winch
- O.E. fog light provision
- Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Towable D-ring mounts;Two-stage textured matte black finish
- Powder coat finish with 5-year limited warranty
- Smittybilt Advantage lifetime warranty
- Features: Bumper Hoop, Integrated Fog Light Mounts, Integrated Winch Mount
- Color: Black
- Style: Mid Width Bumper
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Smittybilt XRC Gen2 Front Bumper Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt XRC Gen2 Front Bumper Reviews
This bumper is awesome! I recently upgraded to aftermarket fender flares and the full width bumper I was running just didn't look right, so I decided to pick this up. The build quality is great, no obvious imperfections in the welds or powder coat to be seen and it was a super easy install. I also love the look of the plastic 'skid pads', I haven't seen any other bumpers that have anything like it. I had Rigid LED pods and a winch on my old bumper and getting those disconnected and reconnected took about 2x longer than the bumper install itself.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is due to the instructions. If you're like me and have taken bumpers on and off a few times, this wont be a problem but I can see it being irritating if you're trying to figure it out for your first time. It appears they just keep photocopying photocopies of the directions until its intelligible, the images were just grey rectangles and half the text was basically gone. Again, being said, all you really have to do is install your foglights (and accessories if you have any), get the bumper in place, install the 8 bolts/washers/lock-washers through the holes on the frame horns and tighten them down. Basically the exact opposite of removing your old bumper. A few other things I noticed from my install:
1. Apparently you're supposed to drill 2 of the frame horn holes out to 1/2. I didn't and had no issues bolting the bumper up. I guess you can always just mock it up and start all 8 bolts to determine if you need to drill on your Jeep.
2. If you're using a winch, fairlead and factory style fog lights, I highly recommend installing the fogs first, then the fairlead and the winch last. Otherwise you'll be really fighting to reach some of the nuts and bolts. Also, try to install everything before you put the bumper on your Jeep.
3. You're likely going to have bags of extra hardware at the end. Again, having legible directions would have been nice to know what it's all for. After looking online, I believe most of it is for mounting LED pod style lights into the fog light holes.
Overall, I really love this bumper but the directions definitely need some improvement. I'd highly recommend this bumper for someone looking for a high quality product.
Love it! I took off my plastic pieces and rattle canned them with Mopar body match I randomly had. I also changed the screws to stainless steel before putting them back on. Outstanding quality!! Fit my 2017 perfectly. Now I just need the rear.
nice looking bumper seems well built. Welds are a little rough. one of the issues i have is it sits a little too far back. if you ever plan on replacing the grill, you'll have to unbolt the bumper to create enough space to get the grill out. Another issue is the mounting area for the fog lights slightly interferes with the fairhead bolts. you can get the bolt through, but a washer will not fit on the back side. Not even the nut fits. you have to angle it slightly to get it to thread. It's mounted nonetheless.