The new Trail Gloves from Smittybilt are anatomically direct sonic welded rubber top and EVA foam palm pads for improved protection.
The Smittybilt 2" x 20' recovery straps utilizes double-stitched webbing, with a double hoop design. These recovery straps are rated for 20,000 lbs.
Tow attachment points are critical in off-road recovery. The Smittybilt Shackle/D Ring provides a strong attachment point when you need it most
- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500Lbs (4,309kgs) single-line
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72" (1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1
- Finish: Textured Black
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0 " x 4.5 "
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 5.4" x 9.4"
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable Type: Wire Rope
- Cable: 93.5' 5/16" Diameter
- Length: 10.0" (254mm)
2 3/4" D-Rings
2x20 Tow Strap
- Line Length: 93 ft
- Line Pull: 9,500 lbs
- Max Line Speed: 32 ft/min
- Current Draw: 435 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Occasional
- Solenoid: Remote
- Line Type: Steel Cable
- Shipping Weight: 70lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 26in x 13in x 10in (L x W x H)
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt XRC Recovery Pack Reviews
Just mounted it... Looking forward to putting it to use.
I have not installed the kit yet, but it all looks good and arrived in a little over a week...looking forward to using it....
Haven’t used it to pull myself out of any mud yet but seems to get the job done !