Superchips 3571-JL Flashcal F5 Programmer with Free $25 Quadratec Gift Card for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL
Upgrading your vehicle to larger wheels and tires with a suspension lift kit causes the speedometer to read incorrectly. This can be easily taken care of with the Flashcal F5 Programmer by Superchips. This easy to use calibration tool is a hand held unit that has a bright and simple to read 2.8" Color screen. The Flashcal plugs into the ODB port in all Wrangler JL vehicles and can calibrate a number of features for the Jeep. Read and clear diagnostic codes, correct speedometer for tire upgrades (between 25"-40"), calibrate for gear or axle swaps, DRL on/off, and many more features. This complete setup for the Wrangler JL includes a Jumper Module that is necessary for the installation. Explore all that the Jeep has to offer with the Flashcal F5 Programmer.
Buy select Superchips Programmers, and receive a free $25 Quadratec Gift Card!!
Speedometer Correction: Corrects Speedometer for Tire Upgrades- Up to 40"Plug & Play: Unit Plugs Easily into the Wrangler JL and features a large, simple to read 2.8" screen Feature Packed: The Flashcal F5 Programmer has many features that make life easier for any Wrangler JL owner that has upgraded the vehicle. Multiple gear ratio adjustments are available to make corrections, DRL on/off features, turn signal calibration for one touch lane changes, and many more features make this the easiest and most proficient programmer on the market!
- Corrects speedometer for 26-40" tire upgrades
- Speedometer recalibration for up to 5.38 gear ratio
- Transfer case gear low: 2.72 - 5.00
- Sway bar disconnect in 2HI (up to 25 MPH)
- Daytime running light options
- One touch lane change on/off
- TPMS Adjust
- Fog light dropout on/off
- Daytime running light dropout on/off
- Daytime running light location - high beam, low beam, turn signal, fog lights, Eurpean/fender lights, none
- Auto park on/off (3.6L JL only, uses a feature while device is plugged in)
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Color: Sand
- Engine Size: 2.0L I-4, 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6, 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Diesel, Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 0.8lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 7in x 6in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Superchips Flashcal F5 Programmer with Free $25 Quadratec Gift Card Reviews
Very easy to install and use . Instantly once you change the dimensions of the tires you notice how the vehicle stops to run rough. I also noticed how my fuel improved dramatically to over 4mpg! I was also having TPMS issues so I decided to turn it off. I would highly recommend it. Only issue is that it is expensive but what isn’t these days.
As advertised. Would be nice to control the rear camera for larger tires making the collision alert go off in reverse.
Just a word on unplugging the 2 plugs from the gateway module. As noted by others, it's a bitch, but here's a hint about how I managed to disconnect (after 45 minutes of futility). I took a length of twine and looped it around each wire separately and firmly pulled it with my left hand (you cannot get both hands up at the gateway module at the same time) while I pushed in with the tab on each plug with my right index finger. It requires a moderate bit of a tug, but it works. The closer you get the twine to the plug the better power you get (pretty basic physics). Also, use a long enough piece of twine to allow your left arm/hand to rest near the floor of the Jeep, it's much more comfortable. I also removed the trim from under the steering wheel to get more real estate to work with.