Your off-roading and Jeep® experience is incomplete without the Superchips TrailDash. The TrailDash is the most advanced Jeep tuner and monitoring device on the market today. This multi-featured device was designed by hardcore Jeep enthusiasts and features Superchips proven street and trail tunes which have been tested in multiple altitudes and climates including the legendary trails of Moab. The TrailDash has multiple performance power levels with tunes for 87, 91, and 93 octane as well as Mileage XS for conserving fuel and Crawl design for off-road conditions where the pedal response is less responsive. TraiDash becomes your Jeeps central command center using the revolutionary EAS (Expandable Accessory) System. EAS allows users to connect multiple accessories, daisy-chain style, directly to the TrailDash. Engage your accessories through the touch of a button using EAS.
This product requires an ECM swap in order to tune your 15-17 Jeep and don't worry, Superchips has that all taken care of! Option 1: Cross-ship ECM swap (subject to availability of ECMs) After your stock files have been read with the 42051 TD2 and then saved into the Fusion update software, contact Superchips tech support and they will send you an unlocked ECM and provide a return shipper label to send back your stock ECM. Option 2: Send in your factory ECM to be unlocked. This free service will be available to you anytime. Once we receive your stock ECM, we will quickly unlock it and get it back to you so you can tune with your TrailDash2.
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
ECM Swap Required For UseMonitor Features
- 5" Full Color, High Resolution, Swipe Screen
- New Switch Panel Screen to Control EAS Power Switches
- Customizable Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles, & Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- HDMI Style Plug for Power and Linking EAS Accessories
- One-Touch Easy Menu Navigation
- Notification Center
- 93 Performance
- 91 Performance
- 87 Performance
- Fuel Economy
- Factory Stock
The Master Screen is Superchips' all-new screen that allows you to monitor 9 parameters at once in the new state-of-art layout. Screen features include digital and analog views of your most important parameters.
The Retro Screen is a throwback to the original TrailDash main gauge screen. You'll notice an enhanced layout and new set of features. The NEW Retro Screen monitors 7 parameters, instead of the original 5, allowing for total insight on your Jeep.
Going back to the original vehicle gauges, the Needles Screen was designed for customers who just like to see the analog-style gauge. Superchips didn't stop at just giving you a couple gauges. The monitor can now display 8 analog style gauges, as well as display a digital value, combining an old-school look with new-age technology.
If you have a Rubicon, this screen layout gives you the information and control you need to conquer any trail or obstacle. With control over TPMS, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, and 6 PIDs, including pitch and roll, you can go off-road with confidence.
You're going to love this. An all-new screen layout provides you direct control over your accessories with the Superchips' Power Switch (sold separately). Adding a Power Switch to your TrailDash2 gives you control over nearly anything you can think of: light bars, rock lights, air compressors, winches, ect. You can also access all of the quick feature programming options to customize your driving experience.
This brand new option features the quickest navigation to all specific menu options for efficient performance monitoring.
Color Mixer Screen
If the all-new color mixer screen you now have the ability to match your stock dash cluster or get even more custom with your custom background. You can change the gauge arc colors, tint the whole screen, and more! When it comes to style no-one does it better than Superchips!
- Suction Mount
- Features: Automatic Transmission, Manual Transmission, Plastic
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 1.8lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 10in x 7in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)