Shock Extensions: Synergy includes shock extensions with their 2in Lift Starter System, so extended length shocks are not required.
Vehicle Specific Design: The Synergy Manufacturing 2in Lift Starter System was specifically engineered for use with the Jeep Wrangler JL. The coil springs are model specific, so there is a 2-door and 4-door version.
Run Larger Wheels & Tires: For Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, this lift kit will allow you to fit up to 37” tires. 35” tires will fit on Sport and Sahara models.
Progressive Rate Coil Springs: The included coil springs feature a multi-rate design. This means they will maintain a comfortable ride and will not sag under load.
Sway Bar: This kit relocates the factory sway bar end links to the front of the Jeep, and uses extended rear sway bar links. In conjunction with front extension brackets and rear drop brackets, the Synergy 2in Lift Starter System provides reliable handling and ride.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Front Coil Spring Isolator Pair
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Kit
- Front Sway Bar End Link Relocation Brackets
- Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- Rear Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Front Lower Shock Brackets
- Rear Lower Shock Brackets
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Coil Spacer, Coil Springs, Hardware, Sway Bar Drop Brackets, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Synergy Manufacturing 2in Lift Starter System Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Wrangler Model||Price|
|16315.6400||Wrangler JL 2-Door||$955.00|
|16315.6401||Wrangler Unlimited JL 4 Door||$955.00|