If your Wrangler JL 2-door or 4-door is lifted up to 2" but you've decided to run with the factory shocks, then Teraflex's Shock Extension Bracket Kit should be one of your next purchases.
When using the factory shock absorbers with a lifted suspension it is important that collapsed and extended shock lengths are the same as the stock measurements for a few reasons. Extensions ensure proper handling, preserve performance, and prevent any costly damage to the shocks that may be caused by incorrect travel lengths. This Shock Extension Bracket Kit is great for Wrangler owners on a budget and want to add some height to their Jeep without spending a ton of money. Installation isn't difficult either since the extension brackets bolt right on to the ends of the stock shocks.
Budget Friendly: This bracket kit is great for Jeepers that want quality without breaking the bank.
Stay Stock: Extensions let you keep your JL's factory shocks with a 2" lift.
Safety First: Ensure proper handling and performance and prevent any potential damage to suspension components.
- 2” Front Shock Extension Pair
- 2” Rear Shock Extension Pair
- Installation Hardware
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Shock Extensions
- Shipping Weight: 4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 7in x 6in x 5in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)