Robust and Rugged: A Heavy-Duty shock canister provides strong protection from damage. The Outer tube protects the inner tube from damage – a dent in the outer tube won’t affect the shock’s function. An Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength and durability.
Twin Tube Design: Geared toward hardcore off-road abuse,this Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel. The Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression.
Internally Sealed: Oil block and seal keep all internal fluids contained and sealed .
Durable Finish: Durable black e-dipped finish resists salt and other corrosives.
- 2 Front Shocks
- 2 Rear Shocks
- Features: Hydro, Twin Tube
- Location: Front and Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00 or 2.50 or 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Teraflex VSS 9550 Twin Tube Shock Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|