- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
Factory Replacement Part This is a Direct Fit OEM Replacement Part. (Replaces MOPAR Part Number 52059930AH)
2 Inlets With 2.349" Inner Diameter, and 2 Bolt Loose Flange with Spherical Flare Connection.
1 Outlet With 2.500” Outer Diameter, and Pipe Connection
4 Catalytic Converters Stainless Steel Bodies House Ceramic Substrate. They Measure 4” Round by 6” Long. There are O2 Sensor Bungs Welded into the Pipe Before and After Catalyst (in the Factory Locations).
47.100" Overall Length Just Like the Factory Catalytic Converter.
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 23lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 42in x 34in x 14in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Walker Exhaust Y Pipe & Catalytic Converter Reviews
Fit perfect, worked great.
Cheaper than the OEM, but the welds do not look good. Also, the OEM had a heat shield welded to the tube, this part did not have one. I now wonder if I should have one added. The auto shop that I had install it did not say anything about it. I had a Walker Muffler installed about a year ago, and I had to have it replaced under warranty. Picture online looks much better that the actual item received. Crossing my fingers that this lasts.
fit perfect, good quality