Be prepared. It's not only that slogan forever connected to the Boy Scouts, but it is really something you need to think about every time you take your Jeep off-road. That's because you never know when you will need to use your winch - either to rescue yourself or some other unlucky person. Luckily, Warn has its brand new Epic Recovery Kit to fit this need. Designed for those with winches up to 12k lbs, this medium duty kit include two epic shackles, tree trunk protector, snatch block, recovery strap, gloves, and backpack carrying case specially designed with modular sections to carry all these components. So Go Prepared. Go Warn.
- Two forged 3/4" Epic Shackles with E-coat/powder cost finish (for 18,000 lb. winches and under)
- Epic Tree Trunk Protector, including forged end loops with E-coat/powder cost finish (2" x 8'; rated to 14,400 lbs.)
- Epic Snatch Block with E-coat/powder coat finish (for winch capacities of up to 12,000 lbs.)
- Premium Recovery Strap (2" x 30'; rated to 14,400 lbs.)
- Winching Gloves with Kevlar reinforcement and synthetic leather
- Backpack carrying case
High quality components in a sturdy knapsack. Handy item to throw in the Jeep when you're heading off road. I keep the gloves in my center console in case I need to winch somebody out of a ditch, though...