Yukon Gear & Axle Heavy Duty Axle Kits for the JL Wrangler Rubicon axles are superior to factory axles due to their alloy composition. These alloys and the heat treating process they undergo create a stronger shaft suitable for handling larger tires and off-road abuse with confidence. These are drilled with dual bolt patterns for factory 5x5 wheels as well as 5x5.5 wheels. Yukon axles can be used with your factory differential or you can pair with a locker for more traction and control off-road. Bearings and Tone Rings have been pressed on at the factory for an easy installation!
- Dana 44 - Rubicon Rear
- Spline Count - 32
- Passenger side (Right) Axle Length = 33.9"
- Driver side (Left) Axle Length = 32.3"
- Dual Bolt Pattern - 5 x 5" & 5 x 5.5"
- Sold EACH
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Axle Position: Left, Rear or Rear, Right
- Features: Rubicon Locker
*Please make a selection above to view weight, dimensions, specs of a specific product
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Yukon Gear & Axle Double-Drilled Axle Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Select a Side||Price|
|YA WD44JLRUB-L-K||52443.0149||Driver Side||$339.60|
|YA WD44JLRUB-R-K||52443.0150||Passenger Side||$341.98|