1. Fabric: Tough 23 ounce mildew and UV resistant vinyl coated polyester and cotton fabric provides lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTops are available in factory original colors and textures to keep your Jeep looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that's super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTops are available with your choice of zip out crystal clear windows or rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint keeping interiors much cooler in hot summer months. Our glass panels are 30mil thick and DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachments: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Velcro® style strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there's never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail Attachments: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that's as tight as a drum!
1. Phillips Head Screwdriver.
2. Safety Glasses.
Soft Top Deck
Tinted Quarter Windows
Tinted Rear Window
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows or Tinted Windows
- Color: Black or Spice
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
QuadraTop Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|11000 4135||11000.4135||Black Diamond||$299.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows Reviews
Cheaply made, thought it would be better than Smittybilt, it's not, rear quarters already have light showing through, also fits like a wet noodle on stock frame so, hoping it shrinks but if it does, I also know the holes are going to get bigger, I've ordered a few things through quadratec recently and everytime I wish I hadn't. Companies really seeming to go down hill in QC and stock.
Soft top material kind of loose after install. Not terrible but feels like the back window is too big. However, even while being very loose in the back, it does not flap at all on the highway. Quietest top I’ve ever had.
Some people said they had trouble with the zippers. Make sure you start the zipper correctly or it won’t come together at the corners. As I initially had difficulty but restarted the zipper and it went fine. Don’t force it.
Quadratec soft top rear window is trash, zipper is very difficult to get around the first corner. Ended up ruining the zipper on the main roof on a brand new top. Watched instruction video and followed to a T. Even had help pulling the corner down, but zipper still would not round corner.