- Factory grade materials & colors
- DOT Compliant Windows - available in
factory clear vinyl or dark privacy tint (35%)
- Weatherproof Heat Sealed Seams & Windows
and Marine grade molded tooth zippers
- Replaceable Components including side & rear
windows with heavy duty molded tooth zippers run
smoother & last longer
- Two Year limited warranty
- Includes upgraded adjustable spreader bars (completely adjustable tighten or
loosen soft top as necessary)
- Convenient interior zippered storage pockets driver & passenger
- Soft Top Storage Bag
- Rear Tailgate bar has custom tonneau for hiding valuables and sealing top
- Off Road Organizer that is custom designed with Jeep owners in mind to hold owners
manual, tools vehicle registration, & other important papers.
Complete Soft Top Kit
- Features: Tinted Windows
- Color: Gray or Black Denim or Spice
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: With Upper Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
Rampage Products Complete Soft Top Kit with Upper Doors & Tinted Windows Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rampage Products Complete Soft Top Kit with Upper Doors & Tinted Windows Reviews
This top was incredibly easy to install, even for a first time Jeep owner. It's held up pretty well over the year and a half I've had it. It's pretty loud at highway speeds, but it's only irritating for the first hundred or so miles until you accept your fate. I live in eastern Ohio, and the winters can be pretty brutal, but I was still toasty warm all winter. The top comes off fully in about 10 minutes, and is just as easy to put back on.
The frame and hardware are still going strong as well. I do go easy on the snaps because I've seen them pull out of the canvas on friends' jeeps. I do occasionally spritz them with some good ole WD40, so that might help.
The windows polish up really well with a fantastic smelling petroleum based cleaner/polish that is god knows how old and some cotton rags I found in my dad's garage. It took some elbow grease, but they look better than new when I'm done with them.
The only issues I've had with it is that my door uppers hold water. The water that runs down the windows and onto the seam where the canvas starts again leaks on both sides. When it rains, my doors turn into Spice colored, door shaped water balloons. It does eventually leak out, but I've had it freeze full of water. I'm not expecting them to last much longer because of this.
Overall, I highly recommend this soft top. Despite the doors holding water, it does its job well. I'm expecting to get at least a couple more years out of it.
Looks great easy to install fits well