- Easy flip back front section for instantopen air driving!
- Sliding side glass windows are removable and adjustable ventilation!
- Easy lift rear glass with gas Struts & integrated defroster connection!
- Removable windows converts trektop pro to safari bikini top!
- Rear Wiper Assembly Sold Separately
- Soft Top
- Sliding Glass Side Windows
- Rear Glass Hatch
- Gas Struts
- Door Surrounds
- Rear Arch Module
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Features: Fabric, Glass, Metal, Plastic or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill
- Hardware Type: Bestop Trektop Pro
- Door Configuration: With Glass Sliding Windows or Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54852-68||11116.6107||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,850.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Top Reviews
I’ve had this too for about year and a half now. It’s a solid top. I actually have had zero leaks which is huge because I live in Washington state where it rains all the time. I only have two issues with it. One being my rear glass defroster popped off the window and the other above the front passenger roughly above the visor somewhere I am hearing loud clicking when I slow down and or speed up. It just started happening within the last couple months and it drives me crazy. The clicking will stop once you push up the middle of the front crossbar. It’s a quick fix but doesn’t last very long.
Great Quality. Definitely quieter than a traditional soft top. even on the highway you can have a normal conversation without yelling, even hands free wasn't an issue for the other person on the phone. The back glass option is what sold me on buying this. I have a two year old son, and having quick access to the back seat was the best part. Wasn't the easiest to get on in 40 degree weather, but we went in the garage, put on heaters and was able to get it done. I have driven in snow and heavy rain already and performed great. The manual says its a 4 hr installation but we did it in under 2 1/2 hrs. The direction are very well done and easy to follow. This is the best top (no pun untended) for getting the best of both worlds. Check out the photo, it says it all.
I loved the way this top looked when I saw it on another Jeep so when mine went bad I knew what I was going to get. It takes some time to install but well worth the effort. Looks beautiful! I have no rattles leaks or top flapping. The rear windows are a really tight fit to stretch when the temp is in the low 70's so heed the instructions and don't try it if it's colder than that. I still had the factory frame type top so when I installed the new one and put the doors back on I was amazed at the tight fit of the door surrounds. It is a much tighter seal around the doors than the factory ones. I am a little concerned about top storage since it doesn't just flip back and fold up but time will tell and hopefully it won't be too big of an issue. If you are ok with just using the flip back on the front you won't have any problems at all. All in all its a great product and I'm really happy with it.