- This Safari Bikini top installs with a no-drill header windshield channel (Sold Separately)
- Attach with straps at the rear sport bar descenders.
- Premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, resists UV fading.
- High strength thread at all stress points ensures durable Bikini top construction.
- Industrial-grade webbing helps minimize flapping.
- Heavy-duty composite buckles and fittings for long life.
Must Use Header Style Channel for Installation
Safari Bikini Top
- Features: Full Length
- Color: Black Diamond
- Shipping Weight: 7lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 51in x 6in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Header Safari Bikini Top in Black Denim Reviews
This was a replacement for an old bestop that finally died. It did not fit properly into the window channels. It was too loose and would come out on both sides at speeds over 25mph. Returned first one and had the same problem with the second top. Not sure what bestop did, but the top is too wide and I ended going with a different brand. Quadratec did a good job of helping me. While this product used to be good, I would suggest staying away from it as it currently is being produced.
Horrible top..rear straps will not hold at highway speed.You have to keep stopping to tighten them.Straps then shredded.This top is a week old.
Not one of Bestop's better products. Very difficult to get the top in the header track and even once in, the corners kept coming out. I just ordered the new Bestop 56920-17 Trektop NX Twill Soft Top and once in, this is going in the garbage :)