To keep your Bestop® Duster™ Deck Cover clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
* Hardtop equipped Vehicles require MOPAR Tailgate Bar and Mounts for installation.
Duster™ Deck Cover
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Bestop Supertop Hardware, Bestop Supertop NX, Factory Hardtop, Factory OEM Hardware
- Shipping Weight: 4.9lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 58in x 5in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Duster Deck Cover Reviews
While the materials are great and the fit is basically good, in order for it to fit properly, the door surrounds have to be removed. The instructions do not say this. Nor does the advertisement. It would have been so easy to design the thing to fit properly with the door surrounds installed and it still would have fit with them off the vehicle. Bestop was not thinking
It's a great product. I've had the cover for about 2 months now. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I bought it to keep honest people honest and prying eyes out which it does wonderfully. It fits nicely and is easy to use. You do need the rear tailgate bar which I had with my soft to already. It fits under the rear door surrounds with a little bunch in the fabric. Your gonna want it pulled up to it's almost against the rear seats. It's done great keeping the collected dew out of the Jeep, it does slant towards the seats but has enough of a depression that the water settles in the middle. And then it's just a good turn and it runs off the sides. It did well while driving with the rain. I wouldn't buy this expecting it to keep a rainstorm out. Just grubby hands and light rain and mist.
I have had the deck cover for 2 weeks. Build quality is pretty good. I had no issue at all trying to install right out of the box. outside temp was around 75 degrees. it fit snug but does sag a bit as others have mentioned behind the rear seats. I will correct this and modify the cover a bit since I am using it to minimize rain in the cargo area in conjunction with the OEM soft top without rear windows. Cover fits well with OEM top door surrounds, just need to untuck shared corners for soft top sail panels or stow the sail panels. good price point in my opinion, looks good and functions well. I also bought it to help provide an area to keep things in the jeep since I run topless and doorless and provides a keeping honest people honest area. Soft top folds down right on top without any issue if rain is in the forcast but still want to ride with top down for a bit.