Bestop Safari Bikini, Duster & Windjammer Summer Combo in Black Diamond for 10-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door with Factory Soft Top
(For soft top hardware removed - factory tailgate bar required for installation.)
Header Safari Bikini Top
The Bestop Header Safari Bikini attaches to your windshield with a special channel that requires no drilling. It also features reinforced edges to eliminate flapping and comes complete with industrial-grade buckles and webbing, and color-matched fabric.
Diverts wind, rain and dust from entering your vehicle.
- Allows air flow while diverting wind, rain and dust from entering cockpit.
- Helps keep cockpit warm in cold weather.
- Easily attaches with straps and buckles.
Duster™ Deck Cover
Rear deck protection that improves gas mileage and keeps valuables out of sight.
- Protects rear of vehicle and contents from sun, rain and dust
- Collars seal around rear sport bars preventing leakage into cargo area
- Attaches to vehicle utilizing Bestop's patented Belt-Rail™ system
- Premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors
To keep your Bestop® Safari Bikini, Duster & Windjammer Summer Combo clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
T30 Torx Wrench
Must remove the soft top assembly.
- Header Safari Bikini Top
- Header Windshield Channel
- Duster Deck Cover
- Features: Fabric, Full Length
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 23.1lb
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Safari Bikini, Duster & Windjammer Summer Combo in Black Diamond Reviews
The top flaps A LOT. Very loud. First time I used it the strap broke. NOT worth the money at all
The windjammer worked fine and the duster was ok.
The duster was fine. The windjammer works but you have to put the seats straight up and way forward. Not the most comfortable. The top flaps like crazy no matter how tight you make it and is very noisy.