- Soft and durable backing pampers paint finish and protects from sun, dust, dirt, moisture and pollution
- Unique diamond bond pattern allows air and humidity to escape preventing paint deterioration and clear coat gloss dulling from trapped air and moisture. Great for humid climates and hot summers.
- The Non-Woven fibers are naturally water resistant and will shed water under normal conditions-in extended rainstorms even the best fabrics will absorb varying amounts of moisture but the extra 4th layer in the Rampage 4 layer cover dries easily as it allows air to circulate through the fibers.
- Protects against Ultraviolet(UV) rays from sunshine
- Polypropylene layers are naturally water repellent
- Features double stitched elastic hem in front and rear to secure under bumpers
- Side grommets for use with tie downs or for use with included security and wind restraint cable and lock
- 4 layer covers come with a free storage bag and wind restraint security cable and lock
- Color: Gray
- Shipping Weight: 8lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 17in x 12in x 11in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rampage Products 4 Layer Full Cover Reviews
This product is high quality fabric. That part I love. But it just, and I mean JUST BARELY fits my 2005 TJ. In fact, I’d say it doesn’t really fit, honestly, as it can’t even get over the stock bumper at all. It felt like it was a size too small, and hence, was a bit of a challenge to put on.
Again, high quality fabric, which I love. I’ve had cover tear after minor use. With that, I’m not worried. But be wary of the fitment as it doesn’t really fit as easily as it shows in the photo.
Excellent! while I saw other cars in my neighbor with other covers, they didn't stand Hurricane Irma, but my was perfect.
The cable and lock that comes with it helps a lot. The lock got rusted almost right away, so I spray some D 40.
I just would like to come with another cable and lock, because I had to use rope on the back side to hold it down. (That's why only 4 stars)