- Soft and durable backing pampers and protects soft top materials or hard top paint finish and protects from sun, dust, dirt, moisture and pollution
- Unique diamond bond pattern allows air and humidity to escape preventing paint deterioration and clear coat gloss dulling from trapped air and moisture. Great for humid climates and hot summers.
- The Non-Woven fibers are naturally water resistant and will shed water under normal conditions-in extended rainstorms even the best fabrics will absorb varying amounts of moisture but the extra 4th layer in the Rampage 4 layer cover dries easily as it allows air to circulate through the fibers.
- Protects exterior and interior against Ultraviolet(UV) rays from sunshine
- Polypropylene layers are naturally water repellent
- Small Cover easily slips over the windshield frame and Jeep top for a snug, custom fit.
- Secures onto vehicle with nylon security straps & elastic attachments in front (around mirrors) and rear of vehicle tub for snug fit
- Cab Cover
- Storage Bag
- Color: Gray
- Shipping Weight: 4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 13in x 9in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rampage Products 4 Layer Cab Cover Reviews
So far so good, one of my first purchases after buying a new Jeep. Mine did not come with hardtop so I wanted to protect the soft top as much as possible also wanted a cover I could throw on case of inclement weather or just to cover when the top is down.
I can't believe this cover was so inexpensive. Bought it to cover the summer top combo I installed , as its not supposed to be completely waterproof. The cover has been through two major storms and tons of pollen in the last two weeks when the summer top was installed and the top combo and the cab have stayed dry and clean. Easy and quick to put on/take off.