Made in USA.
Monster Hooks are outfitted with a Stainless Steel safety latch to prevent strap slip offs; all hooks are put thru a rigorous process of production which sets them apart from the rest.
- Billets of a perfect blend of Monster Hooks Steel with 20% Titanium
- Forged with a 2500 Ton hammer
- Heat treated to MHI specs for strength
- Machined and Polished for a great look before and after use
- Powder Coated or Chrome Plated for durability
- Stainless Steel Safety latch and hardware
- Mini Monster Hook: rated at 20,000lbs., tested to 90,000lbs., allows straps from 2 to 4 flat strap, weight 14lbs., 13.8L x 5 x 3W, fits any standard 2 receiver
Q: What is Monster Hooks made of?
A: Monster Hooks are made of Solid Forged Chromoly steel.
Q: How heavy is a Monster Hook?
A: A whopping 25lbs.
Q: How strong is a Monster Hook?
A: Rated at over 40,000lbs. Break load at 93,000lbs. (Never exceed hitch, pin, or vehicle ratings)
Q: Why choose a Monster Hook?
A: Monster Hooks are Simple, Safe, and Strong. Best of all, you can use 2 straps instead of 1 by using double tow points from the bogged vehicles front tow hooks. This reduces one sided drag and allows an even pull.
- Features: Steel
- Color: Chrome or Black
Monster Hooks Hooks Inc Mini Hook Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color Option:||Price|