Designed for use with aftermarket bumpers. (Modification required if using a factory bumper.)
- Features: Steel
- Color: Black
- Style: Air Dam Skid Plate
- Material: Steel
- Shipping Weight: 38lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 38in x 19in x 5in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Crown Automotive Front Skid Plate Reviews
LOOKS GREAT, GREAT FUNCTION! Heavy duty and a challenge to install. Required washer shims on the front mounts for my after market front bumper. Only the lower aft left hand mount hole lined up with the frame.
All in all looks great. Extremely functional for bottom front approach protection. Its heavy so have a jack or a friend to help with the installation.
Solid front skid plate, very well made. BUT... it did not fit my 2012 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Unlimited JK even though it says it's suppose to. The top holes are slightly off making it impossible to fit around the bumper bolts. Also there isn't enough clearance from the frame to attached it using any of the other 4 holes. Plus the holes in the frame are a smaller diameter than the threaded bolts provided.
Very well built. Easy to install. Looks great....a good value.