- Half Hard Top works with Freedom Top Panels to enclose the new cabin.
- Bed Floor provides truck bed of 50 inches x 44 inches.
- Bulkhead provides 44 inches between the wheel wells.
- Inner and Outer Body Panels cover the second row entrance.
- Kit is built to order; allow 30 days from order date.
- Dealership body shop installation recommended; normal body repair techniques are required for this conversion.
- Conversion is permanent and cannot be undone.
- The Hardtop and Freedom Panels are smooth, ready to accept your choice of color.
JK-8 Jeep Wrangler Pickup Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use this kit on older model Wranglers?
A: The JK-8 kit is only compatible with JK model 4-door Wranglers
Q: Does this kit increase towing or cargo capacity?
A: Towing and cargo capacities are not affected by this kit. Please refer to the vehicles owners manual for towing and cargo capacity specifications.
Q: What is the installation time?
A: Install time is estimated at approximately 35 hours, which includes paint time.
Q: Where should the conversion take place?
A: It is recommended that a Chrysler Group dealership body shop handle the conversion.
Q: Should I order a hardtop or soft-top with my JK for the conversion?
A: You can order/use either a hardtop or soft-top equipped 4-door Wrangler.
Q: Is the half hard top textured black or smooth surfaced? Are the components already primed?
A: The half hard top is smooth and primed; ready to paint. All steel panels are e-coated; ready for prime and paint.
Q: What type of warranty is offered with this kit?
A: The kit components are covered under the standard Mopar accessory warranty.
Half Hard Top
Freedom Top Panels
Inner Body Panels
Outer Body Panels
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)