Crown lines are custom built to order and may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Suspension lifts reduce the necessary slack in stock brake lines. Stretched lines can risk vehicle safety and possibly tear, leak or even burst. Proper lengths are needed for many suspension lift systems. These lines are simply the most advanced brake lines available. These hoses have virtually no volumetric expansion and provide more immediate brake pedal response over standard soft expanding rubber hoses. Hose assemblies comply with Federal DOT Regulations and are legal in all 50 states. Non-aging Teflon inner core is chemically inert to all DOT approved brakes fluids including silicone. Stainless steel outer braid provides added protection to Kevlar and rubberized layers. Colorful translucent outer protection layer provides good looks and UV protection. One-piece crimp design end fittings are super strong and utilize standard brake fitting hardware. Kits come complete with front hoses and the rear hoses. Please specify color: red, blue, smoke, clear, green, yellow, orange, or purple and size when ordering.
- Color: Red or Blue or Smoke or Clear or Green or Yellow or Orange or Purple
- Lift Height: 0.0
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Crown Performance Products 5 Layer Custom Brake Lines Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|