Add the large heavy duty storage pockets which can be positioned inside or outside of vehicle, allowing for easy access. Armrest padding is even built into the storage pockets. Optional Door Enclosure Kit converts the Element™ Door and can be left black or painted match to original Jeep® color. New optional Upper Door Sets make the Element Doors a Complete Door for protection from the cold!
Ready for adventure? HighRock 4x4 Element Doors are safari-style tube doors that provide fantastic on-trail visibility, protection, and enough options to match your vehicle and your style.
- Heavy-duty 1-1/4" tube construction provides exterior protection, yet ventilation.
- Easily accepts OEM and Bestop Replacement Mirrors with a no-drill application.
- Optional heavy-duty storage pockets can be positioned for easy access inside or outside of vehicle.
- Optional door Enclosure Kit is made of steel – and is paintable for a color matched finish. Attaches to Element™ Door with locator pins and bolts. No drilling required.
- Optional Element™ Upper Doors offer a snug fit for versatile full doors when you need them.
Element™ Front Doors Only -
(1) Driver side
(1) Passenger side
1 Left Mirror
1 Right Mirror
- Features: Glass, Plastic, Steel
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 36lb
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop HighRock 4x4 Element Doors & Mirrors Reviews
These look great, but I’m very disappointed with the door latches. I had to use a wrench to pry the latch mechanism straight after only one day of use just to latch the door shut.... totally unacceptable from such a quality company. Also, it only takes light pressure outward to pop the door open.... not feeling very safe on the trail.
Passenger side doorlatch messed up the second time I used them. Sticks open and won't click shut.