Tuffy 326-01 Security Products Deluxe Security Deck Enclosure for 11-17 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
- The large storage area is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked.
- Over 20,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Welded steel lid easily hinges open for access when the rear vehicle door is opened using Tuffy's patented security system.
- Lid, vertical front panel and side panels are mounted to the vehicle floor and can be easily removed without tools.
- The steel Tuffy side panel does not rely on the deck sidewall (wheel well) to create an enclosed space adding an additional level of security.
- Mounts to the vehicle floor in 2 and 4 door vehicles with an OEM hard or soft top.
- 2-door rear seat can still be used with the mounting system installed to the floor and it can be stowed folded and tumbled with the deck enclosure installed.
- Works with the OEM storage cover, OEM subwoofer and/or Tuffy Cubby Cover Part #143. On vehicles with the side mounted OEM Subwoofer an additional panel is included to fill that space.
- Includes All mounting Hardware needed and does not require drilling.
- Includes built in weather seals.
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
For the price I am not impressed. It seems way overpriced for 4 pieces of what appears to be stamped metal. This product should be around the $200 price point.
Pros: 1.Seems sturdyish...
2. Looks good once installed.
3. Decent customer service.
4. It does not rattle.
Cons: 1. it says it has a powdercoat finish but it scratches off very easily. I have other powdercoated accessories that you have to carve a groove into to remove the coating.
2. It seems rather flimsy for the amount it costs.
3. The instructions were not correct. I was sent instructions for an earlier model
4. I did not receive all the parts. ( a quick call to quadratec was all it took to fix this; impressed with their service)
5.There were fitment issues. It took using a rubber mallet to beat it into place to get everything aligned. The bushings did not fit properly.
6. No way included to hold the lid open. For the price there should be an arm or shock to lift the lid.
7. The anchors should also be standard for the price.
TLDR It is a decent product but for the price should be much, much better.
Easy installation, does not rattle, sturdy, easy access to cargo within it due to lifting lid, easy removal if you need to carry larger cargo that does not fit inside of it, secure because its boxed off behind passanger seats and when tailgate is shut. Lid is durable and supports plenty of weight. If you have the outlet in the back of the jeep it is still accessable.
Blocks tie downs, standard size cargo mats do not fit.
Out of the box no way to add cargo to top of lid if needed.
Great product would rec to any one looking for a little more security for their jeep.
This locking compartment is very nice. Relatively easy to install, It doesn't rattle when driving. It would be nicer if it had some provision to hold the lid in the up position (gas cylinders, a prop rod or something). I had to make my own using a large wood dowel rod. It seems like it will be very secure. Be advised, rear cargo rugs and mats will not will not fit under the edges of the enclosure so you must roll them up or trim to fit. Also, access to the front cargo tie-downs is blocked by the front wall of the enclosure.