When running the hammers flat out and you want to keep your gear inside your rig then look to Smittybilt to provide you with a cargo restraint system. The C•RES HD is manufactured out of triple stitched 2" Polyester webbing which is durable and will last you a lifetime. Each C•Res HD is designed to install easily without any tools and without the need of any factory hardware for a perfect fit. The C•Res HD can be installed with the factory hard or soft top and includes the side and rear curtains providing coverage from the sound bar to the tailgate. Best of all it has a 5 - Year Limited Warranty.
- Powerful solution for restraining cargo within your Jeep
- Easy to install with no tools necessary
- No factory hardware required
- Triple stitched
- Black oxide grommets for added hook up points
- Rugged 2" Polyester webbing
- Tensile strength of up to 1,200lbs
- Side and rear curtains included
- Can be installed with Hard Top
- Strap items to netting system for extra storage
- Provides coverage from the sound bar to the tailgate
- Features: Polyester
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 6lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 13in x 11in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt CRES HD - Cargo Restraint System Reviews
3 Years and still strong as ever! I bought it to keep my dogs from hopping out the back. They LOVE it! Worth the extra $75 over the flimsy basic CRES.
I needed something that would keep my dog restrained but would allow me to have side and back window ventilation....
I also wanted to keep my Bestop NX top on to give sun protection here in Florida...
This works perfect!...I can keep both of these on my tj and even zip my windows in if we need the a/c...
High quality material and stitching...
There's an informative YouTube video that shows this as well...
Should have bought this ages ago.
Nice product. Tight fit over a padded sound bar. Two of the smaller straps at the rear were torn easily, but overall a good product.