Bestop® 42641-01 Locking Under Seat Storage Box in Textured Black for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
Providing critical protection against theft, the Storage Box comes with two keys for the high-tech, pick-resistant rugged stainless steel lock. Does not interfere with Drivers seat adjustment and attaches underneath driver's seat using factory seat riser bolts. Measures 12" long x 8" wide x 3" high.
- Attaches conveniently beneath the driver's seat using OEM seat riser bolts
- Does not interfere with Driver's seat adjustment
- No Drill install
- Made of heavy-duty, 16 gauge carbon steel, with textured black powder coat
- Secures with high-tech, pick-resistant lock and comes with two keys
- Heavy-duty plated drawer slides
- Measures 12" long x 8" wide x 3" high
- Comes with locking cable, so box can be attached almost anywhere in almost any vehicle.
1. Will not fit with Fold & Tumble Drivers Seat Option.
Locking Under Seat Storage Box
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Some of the reviews on other sites I saw had indicated this was a pain to install. Turned out to be much easier than I expected. Started by spraying each both with a penetrating solvent then removed the 2 front and 1 of the rear bolts then only loosened the other rear fastener then slid the box in. Securing the 2 front bolts took a little bit of effort but using a socket extension, it wasn't too difficult to tighten them down. Start to finish was less than 30 minutes, including installation of the 2 pieces on the box. Well worth the cost and effort to install, to secure your stuff.
Ordered this the same time I ordered a Cat Back Exhaust. Spoke to the rep about 20-mins to insure this item was compatible with my jeep (2005 Rubicon). It arrived and was disappointed to find it does not fit. Yes, after reviewing the description in the catalog (I was ordering from the catalog and not their website) I did see that if I have a folding/tumble seat it would not fit. I didn't catch the small print the first time, so my bad and I take responsibility and will send it back. Discussing this with sales, sort of wish he had brought that to my attention. He did confirm I had a TJ.
love it.didn't even take out seat.take out front bolts and slide in.has added cable lock.note:front bolts are fun getting out(and im a mechanic).nice to have.