For both comfort and protection, trust Smittybilt seat covers. Custom fit Smittybilt Seat Covers provide an extra layer of protection and style for those looking to either refurnish old, worn seats, or help keep new ones in pristine condition.
- Seat covers crafted from 100% breathable Neoprene fabric for durability and comfort.
- Custom fit for all Jeep Wrangler vehicles, including the new 2007 seat design.
- Front applications come in pairs with rear covers matching exactly.
- Center section padded and pleated for comfort.
- Easy to install - no tools required.
- Available in a wide variety of colors at a great, low price.
- Color: Black or Tan or Red or Charcoal
- Material: neoprene
- Location: Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Smittybilt Front Neoprene Seat Covers with FREE Rear Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt Front Neoprene Seat Covers with FREE Rear Reviews
Great fit and I like that they are adjustable because any material will stretch over time. Thumbs up for the price and ease of installation (less than one hour). I will come back in 6 months to write an update to see what if any thing has changed.
Great fit, great look. PRO TIP: When installing the front seat covers tape over the velcro. It makes sliding the velcro flap between the top and bottom part of the seats much easier. I used 2" masking tape and wrapped over the velcro and around the edges, worked great.
I ordered the rd black ones. Was not red, more maroon or burgundy. Very disappointed with the color, does not match the rest of my red accent items. Put them on anyway because I needed them for the weekend. Went on good, fit very well. Dont overtighten the straps that go underneath, I found out the hard way. They soften up the seats and feel comfortable. They are a wet suit though, keep that neoprene thing in mind. Headrest covers could fit better but not really noticeable unless you examine them. Easy to clean. Very happy, except for the color of red not being accurate.