Quadratec® Ultimate All Weather Floor Liner Triple Combo for 14-17 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
Made in the USA!
Installing any liners not intended for a 14-17 Wrangler on a 14-17 Wrangler may result in a dangerous condition.
Why Choose The Best Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Made in the USA!
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds up to 40% more liquid than previous liners*
- Unique Tread Pattern that is Exclusive to Quadratec
- Perfectly contoured for your Wrangler
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Improved easy-fit carpet anchor design
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer material
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- All Season Protection
*Comparison done on Wrangler JK driver side front floor liner.
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Cargo, Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|UB||14254.0357||2014 With Subwoofer||$209.97|
|SUB||14254.0356||2014 Without Subwoofer||$209.97|
|14254.0359||15-17 With or Without Subwoofer||$209.97|
Wished I had read the review for the rear liner when I purchased the 3-pc set. Rear liner does NOT secure to the factory mat anchor. I almost lost the liner while rolling doorless. Will be returning these and getting something that secures to the floor.
The Quadratec Floor Liners are great quality and fit a 2017 Jeep JKUR very well. The only drawback to this kit are the Entry Guards. They are manufactured from a very hard plastic and only use a small strip of 3M adhesive to hold them in place. They are very bulky and in the cold they do not stay snug against the door sill. I would recommend that you purchase a different kit and don't waste time or money on the Entry Guards. They should be manufactured out of a more pliable material. I am actually going to have someone mask and spray Rhino lining as entry guards. I will be removing the Quadratec Entry Guards and will be throwing them in the trash...