Made in the USA!
Installing any liners not intended for a 14-17 Wrangler on a 14-17 Wrangler may result in a dangerous condition.
Why Choose The Best Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Made in the USA!
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds up to 40% more liquid than previous liners*
- Unique Tread Pattern that is Exclusive to Quadratec
- Perfectly contoured for your Wrangler
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Improved easy-fit carpet anchor design
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer material
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- All Season Protection
- Driver Side Front Floor Liner
- Passenger Side Front Floor Liner
- Rear Seat Floor Liner
- Cargo Liner
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Cargo, Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Floor Liner Triple Combo Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|4DR W/SUB||14254.0357||2014 With Subwoofer||$239.97|
|DR W/O SUB||14254.0356||2014 Without Subwoofer||$239.97|
|4DR KIT||14254.0359||15-18 With or Without Subwoofer||$239.97|
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Floor Liner Triple Combo Reviews
These are a must.... They are great quality, and very durable.... I have read where some say they are bent, but I have had mine for 3 years in 2015 unlimited Rubicon with no issues. I recently placed an order for a 2018 JL Rubicon and when I took out my mats to put in the factory mats, my floors were definitely saved, I vacuumed out the floors and cleaned where some salt had got on my carpet on the floor where the mat wasn't (top back by driver gas pedal, and getting in). When I was done it looked completely new, and the cargo liner in the back saved my carpet liner from countless accidents of spilling stuff in the back or putting wet gear in the back.... I would reccomend these as a MUST...
Love these things. Work great for what they are advertised. Only thing negative to say: first time having them in without doors or top on, went flying down a back road, and the rear mat and trunk mat went flying outa my jeep. Easy, yet minorly inconvenient work around: throw some spare 5lb plates on em. Sugestions to quadratic is to figure out a way to attach em to the jeep. Or jeep to add anchor points like the front Matt's have.
Excellent floor mats. Great protection from the dirt and other funk that gets dragged in. Holds up well. Had other type before and wearing boots every day wore a home in those other brand by the gas pedal. These have held up much better with no signs of wearing out soon.