Why Choose The BEST Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Perfectly contoured for your Cherokee
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- Tough polyethylene material
- All Season Protection
- Color: Black or Tan or Gray
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Front
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
My Quadratec floor liners were received with a curl in them and wouldn't lie flat. I weighed them down with a heavy stack of catalogs for an overnight period.
I then tried to install them in my 2014 Grand Cherokee using the floor pegs to keep the mats from being able to move. There was no way that these mats could be secured without modification to the holes for the floor pegs. I first used a flat blade screwdriver to try to open them enough. When that didn't work, I then used a razor knife, again, not enough. Time to break out power tools! This is ridiculous to install some floor mats, but a Dremel tool finally did the job, but pretty it ain't.
My other Jeep has Weather Tech liners; in and out without issue. Quad's liners don't lie flat within the floor well and require modification.
Doesn't anybody try these things on an actual Jeep before selling them to us?
Not a good value at $69.99, at $49.99, I'd be more tolerant of these problems!