- Color: Black or Gray or Olive or Red or Yellow or Coyote Tan or Khaki or Orange or Navy or Blue or ACU Camo
- Material: Polyester
- Location: Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Great high quality seat covers. They are fantastic, I am very happy with them.
I had to do a quick call with Quadratec though, as instructions were not in the box.
Basically there are two things you have to do that is not obvious:
1) You need to remove the rear headrests to install the seat covers. The Jeep owners manual does not tell you how to do this, in fact it says you can't remove them. There is a spot you press with your finger at the bottom front of the headrests that will release them, so it is fairly easy when you know this.
2) For the widest seat, you need to remove the 18mm seat belt bolt behind the seat so you can pull the seat belt through the seat cover.
I installed the seat covers on my own, but it is easier if you have someone to help you as it is a tight fit.