- Color: Black or Gray or Olive or Red or Coyote Tan or Khaki or Orange or Navy or Blue or ACU Camo
- Material: Polyester
- Location: Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bartact Mil-Spec Super Rear Seat Cover Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bartact Mil-Spec Super Rear Seat Cover Reviews
Great seat covers and ours were the red as shown in the ad. Take your time and it's an easy install. Also recommend you watch the YouTube videos for tips and suggestions. the rear headrests come off a lot easier than the front ones.
Overall quality of material and craftsmanship is great, however, I have seen many lower quality and priced seat covers that do not require you to remove the center seat belt or head rest to put on. By horrible luck I do not have an 18mm sock/ wrench nor was I aware you could remove the rear head rest so I was force to cover the center seat belt and cut seam to pull over seat cover. I may have overlooked these issue if directions were provide, but since they were not I cannot recommend these covers with the issue I had.
Excellent fitting, high quality product.