The Rancho monotube shock absorbers offer exceptional response to overheating on rough roads or trails. These shocks help deliver fast, precise response required by many late-model vehicles.
Built to the exacting standards of Rancho engineers, the RS7000MT shocks feature a high-pressure gas charge separated from the internal oil to provide maximized damping efficiency and control on vehicles that utilize monotube technology.
Engineered to the highest tolerances and including the strongest seals to maintain oil integrity and performance, the Rancho RS7000MT shocks, which provide more efficient heat dissipation for less fade, offer precise control through a 46mm bore and piston. The 14mm piston rod is chrome for added strength and durability.
Rancho also finishes every RS7000MT shock by brushing and zinc plating then clear coating the shock body, providing an extra long-life. Rancho also includes a black protective boot to protect the piston rod. All Rancho RS7000MT shocks include all detailed and illustrated installation instructions inside the product box.
- Monotube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Brushed & Zinc plated with a clear coated finish
- Ten stage velocity sensitive valving
- 14mm Chrome rod
- Black natural rubber bushings
- Protective boot included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Features: Monotube, Nitro, Rear
- Color: Silver
- Location: Rear
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch
- Shipping Weight: 6lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 25in x 5in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rancho RS7000MT Rear Shock Absorber Reviews
One tough shock. Nice upgrade from the RS5000.