Most moderate JK lifts use coil spring spacers with the factory coil springs. With this method you get lift, but suspension extension travel (controlled by shock length) must be limited or the coil springs and spacers will unseat. Mopars replacement coil spring lift allows as much suspension articulation as most 4
Lift Kits, resulting in amazing performance with minimal impact on vehicle center-of-gravity.
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift Kits work with all Wrangler vehicle systems
including the Electronic Stability Program
- Ideally rated coil springs provide unmatched ride
quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails
- Yields all of the suspension articulation the JK platform has to offer
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track
bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory type ends
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering dampener kit
Wheel and Tire Recommendations:
Stock tires and / or wheels can be used. Ideal
aftermarket wheel specifications are 17 Diameter x 9 Wide with 4.5 Back Spacing.
Tire diameter: 33 to 35
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5 when used on stock wheels, or aftermarket wheels with stock Back Spacing (6.0). Check wheel size recommendations of tire manufacturer. 13.5 width tires can be run with a 4.5 Back Space wheel, but some fender scrub may be experienced during full articulation.
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 7.5 (stock Rubicon) to 9.
Wheel Back Spacing: 6 (stock) to 4.5 (preferred). As Back Spacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Drive Shaft, Front Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Steering Stabilizer, Sway Bar Endlinks
- Shipping Weight: 120lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 40in x 30in x 15in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Mopar Stage I 2" Lift Kit with Fox Shocks Reviews
Purchased 10/2018 and had Jeep dealer install. After nine months, I LOVE this lift kit! I did a lot of research for my lift kit prior to ultimately purchasing the stock Mopar 2” lift. The Fox shocks ride great! I didn’t notice a huge difference from the stock ride quality which is what I was after. I wanted my JKU lifted but did not want to sacrifice ride quality. This lift is PERFECT!!! The new front driveshaft is an awesome upgrade as well as the correct way to realign driveline angle. You can’t go wrong with genuine Jeep parts, and this is a complete kit! I absolutely LOVE mine. I wouldn’t choose anything else.
I did a lot of reaserch on lifts before buying this one. This is a great lift. Like others have commented it looks like a 3.25" up front and a 2.5" in the back. It takes away the "rake" look up front and the Fox Shocks make a much smoother ride both on and off the trail. Its a bit more upfront but its a complete kit and will save you from having to order more and more parts down the road.
Excellent lift....easy to.install.
This kit lifts your jeep about 2 1/2 inches overall and gives a much firmer ride.