Most moderate JK lifts use coil spring spacers with the factory coil springs. With this method you get lift, but suspension extension travel (controlled by shock length) must be limited or the coil springs and spacers will unseat. Mopars replacement coil spring lift allows as much suspension articulation as most 4
Lift Kits, resulting in amazing performance with minimal impact on vehicle center-of-gravity.
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift Kits work with all Wrangler vehicle systems
including the Electronic Stability Program
- Ideally rated coil springs provide unmatched ride
quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails
- Yields all of the suspension articulation the JK platform has to offer
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track
bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory type ends
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering dampener kit
Wheel and Tire Recommendations:
Stock tires and / or wheels can be used. Ideal
aftermarket wheel specifications are 17 Diameter x 9 Wide with 4.5 Back Spacing.
Tire diameter: 33 to 35
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5 when used on stock wheels, or aftermarket wheels with stock Back Spacing (6.0). Check wheel size recommendations of tire manufacturer. 13.5 width tires can be run with a 4.5 Back Space wheel, but some fender scrub may be experienced during full articulation.
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 7.5 (stock Rubicon) to 9.
Wheel Back Spacing: 6 (stock) to 4.5 (preferred). As Back Spacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Drive Shaft, Front Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Steering Stabilizer, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Great lift, gave me 3.25" up front and 2.5" at the back. Ride is firm but not harsh, body no longer rocks after going over bumps.
Overall it is a great lift ... I installed with 35 inch tires ... I have had a couple of minor issues
1-The kit reuses the rear sway links at front, which is too long causing the sway bar to rub against the body frame when you go over bumps. To fix it you need adjustable length sway bar links.
2-Front brake brackets are useless and will eventually bend when you flex your front suspension. To fix it you need to get a different kind where I found the pro-comp brackets fits better in my opinion ... I just installed them but have not really tested them yet ... but from look they should be way much better than the ones supplied.
Great lift, looks really good if you need your lift done first before getting bigger tires and wheels put on. Install was pretty straight forward for the most part. You do get instructions from the factory on the whole install. The only reason I marked it down one star was due to the fact that there was grinding that needs to happen in order to fit the front control arms. I think if the kit came with new ones I would have saved way more time and energy. All in all though, it’s a great purchase.