Catalog #: 16189.3015
Rock Krawler Part #: RRD02174
The RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion Shock is the ultimate emulsion shock ever manufactured for Jeep vehicles. The 2.0 fluted body has an exterior cooling surface area greater than standard 2.0 body shocks. The fluting provides the structure required to ensure the aluminum cylinders will be as strong if not stronger than their steel 2.0 counter parts! The aluminum bodies are treated with a hard annodized coating for durability. The shock shafts are made from 3/4 Nitrotec Steel. The Nitrotec Steel is Nitride coated to achieve the surface hardness and since they are bare, you do not have to worry about chrome plating pitting or flaking which will eventually destroy the seals. One Viton and one Buna double lip wiper seal the shock shaft. A high quality DU bearing is used to provide the bearing surface for the massive 3/4 shaft. The RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion shocks have a built in poly bump stop and wiper assembly! The dampening duties are handling by a billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving! High quality Amsoil shock therapy fluid puts the finishing touches on the dampening duties. A custom moly piston wear band is used to minimize and or prevent shock body wear! The RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion Shock is the ultimate emulsion shock for Jeep Vehicles. It is a shock that wont rust. It is a fraction of the weight of the competitions 2.0 steel body counter parts and cools twice as fast for fade free performance! All RRD Racing Shocks come with a 90 Day Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
- Hard annodized aluminum fluted shock body.
- Best cooling emulsion shock in the industry.
- Lightest weight shock in its class.
- 3/4 Nitrotec Steel shaft.
- Viton o-ring and double lip Buna N shaft seals.
- Billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving.
- High quality Amsoil shock therapy oil.
- Moly piston wear band.
- Serviceable, rebuild-able, re-valve-able, completely tune able by the factory or the do it yourselfer!
- Easily upgraded to a remote reservoir shock!
- The shock valving is a standard 60/40 split similar to most other manufacturers. Valving is also similar in selection!
- All RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion Shocks have bushings with a clevis mounting width of 1 9/16 and a 1/2 bore both top and bottom. 1 ¼ mounting width spherical bearings with a ½ bore can be ordered for an additional charge!
- The Hard Annodized Aluminum Body Finish looks more like gun metal gray in person than it does clear aluminum!
- Location: Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 2.50
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)