Lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler improves ground clearance and allows for larger tires, but there is always a chance it can have an adverse effect on suspension and steering geometry. Now you can safely and smoothly have the lift you require thanks to Rubicon Express' best on-road performing kit — the 3.5-inch JK Sport Kit. This kit corrects steering and control arm geometry to eliminate bump steer and increases anti-dive for better braking and improved safety. The system also includes a new high steer kit made up of a solid drag link that accepts OE tie rod ends while relocating the steering stabilizer above the drag link for increased ground clearance. This RE 3.5" Sport Suspension Kit can improve the ride quality and handling on any 07+ JK or JK Unlimited with a 3.5-inch suspension lift.
Included High Steer Kit: Rubicon Express not only gives you added ground clearance from this kit, but it also includes a high-steer kit in order to give you better control and agility when covering bumpy or rocky terrain.
Shock-worthy Springs: The RE 3.5” Sport Suspension System was created to upgrade your suspension and improve your shock absorption. The kit includes 3.5” front and rear replacement coil springs that are ready for action, so whether you are off-road or rolling around pothole city, your ride will be as smooth as butter.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Rubicon Express ensures their products are free of defects and that the materials are made to last the life of the product. RE's Limited Lifetime Warranty will replace or repair any products that are proven faulty or defective prior to installation and use.
Front Coil Springs
Rear Coil Springs
Front Track Bar
Front Cam Bolts
Rear Cam Bolts
Front Bump Stops
Rear Bump Stops
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Brake Line Brackets
Rear Sway Bar Links
- Features: High Steer Kit
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks or With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Brackets, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Rubicon Express 3.5" Sport Suspension System Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|RE7145M||16300.6028||With Mono-Tube Shocks||$1,281.99|
|RE7145T||16300.6029||With Twin-Tube Shocks||$1,127.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rubicon Express 3.5" Sport Suspension System Reviews
Very functional lift, especially for your mall crawler! Easy to install, very well made
Rides a bit stiff, rec'd more like 4.5"lift.. suspect the shocks are the problem... Although the Jeep flexes more than stock. Front trackbar bracket would not fit.. called RE and they sent out another bracket asap.
Great lift - took a little longer than it says, but was my first time. Fit was great. Only complaint was there were no sway bar links for the front! It comes with rear, but once everything is installed, the front OEM links are way too short. Doesn't make sense - could have included those or mention that new ones needed to be purchased. I used the OEM rear links that I had removed and they worked fine - just saying.