Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Options: Roost Shield
- Color: Silver
- Features: Hydraulic Internal Floating Piston, Monotube, Nitrogen Charged
- Location: Front
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00 or 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50 or 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00 or 6.50, 6.75, 7.00, 7.25, 7.50, 7.75, 8.00
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch or 3 - 4.5 inch or 5 inch and up
- Front Collapsed Length: 13.250" or 15.500" or 16.650" or 17.750"
- Front Extended Length: 20.850" or 25.100" or 26.750" or 28.850"
- Front Travel: 7.60" or 9.60" or 10.10" or 11.10"
- Shock Valving: Universal
- Additional Info: Fox Shock lengths are measured from the bottom of the stem to the center of the eyelet.
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Fox® Racing Shox Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Lift Height||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Reviews
Thank-You Quadratec! and Thank-You Fox!!!!! I have an '05 TJ with a 4" Lift & 315/70R17's, after installing these Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks it rides like it did before I lifted it. I placed my order last Thursday morning and even with the standard FREE shipping my shocks arrived Friday afternoon. A friend and I installed them Friday evening and the four of us could not be more pleased with the results (our wives LOVE the improvement). So pleased in fact, that I'm here today to order a set for his '97 TJ with a 4" Lift & 33"/12.50's to install this weekend! Again, Thank-You Quadratec! and Thank-You Fox!!!!!
I installed these shocks on my stock TJ to replace the old hydraulic ones that were leaking and rusted. I love the look of the Fox shock but was worried the ride would be too stiff with a performance shock. I could not be more pleased with the ride quality I have now. Easy install and a quality product.
In the top two best front shocks ive ever used. I put these in the front and bilstein 5100s in the rear and the jeep rides like a dream and soaks up the bumps.