When you leave civilization and head out to explore the wilderness behind the wheel of your Jeep Wrangler JK, you occasionally find limbs, rocks and inclines you simply can’t get over. With the AEV 2-inch Spacer Suspension System, you have the extra clearance you need to dominate wherever you choose to drive. This system is both economical and high-quality, allowing you to turn your everyday Jeep into an off-road beast. Designed to integrate perfectly with 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs, the system includes polyurethane coils for both the front and rear of your vehicle. It also has bump-stock extenders, E-coated shock-extension brackets and sway bar end-link extension brackets. For a comparatively small investment, you get the extra clearance you have been looking for with this high-performance spacer suspension system. Even better, the system does not give your machine an awkward look. Instead, it improves the stance of your Jeep JK without forcing you to sacrifice ride quality.
Compatible With any JK Wrangler: This spacer suspension system allows users to fit up to 33" tires.
Complete Spacer System: This AEV 2" Spacer Suspension kit includes brake line brackets, bump-stock and shock extenders, and sway bar end links.
Front Bump Stop Extensions
Rear Bump Stop Extensions
Front Shock Extension Brackets
Rear Shock Extension Brackets
Front Stabilizer End Links Extension Brackets
Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 33
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Brackets, Bump Stop Extensions, Shock Extensions, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
AEV 2" Spacer Suspension System Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|N0221000AC||16502.4400||Left Hand Drive (USA + Europe)||$285.00|
|N0221000AA||16502.4401||Right Hand Drive (Great Britain)||$285.00|
Customer Submitted Photos
AEV 2" Spacer Suspension System Reviews
This was my first 'lift' and was intended to be replaced later with a spring/shock lift. Instructions were great and components are always top quality with AEV!! I paired this with a set of 33's and it lifted it back to a stock ride height.
NOTE: If you plan on upgrading after this lift to a spring lift, keep your rear spring isolators. You will need them when/if you upgrade to another lift.
I got this lift to go with my 285/70/17 tires that had slight rubbing on the factory air dam when turning and to increase my ground clearance. The results were exactly as I had hoped and is perfect for running 33” tires (full turning radius restored without rubbing). The driving feel remains unaffected with only a very slight adjustment needed to recenter the steering wheel. (Instructions not provided)
I ended up downloading a competitors instructions for a similar kit to get a list of the required tools to ensure I had everything and paired up all the hardware and parts together before beginning the installation as the instructions do not specify what mounting hardware goes where. (Imagine Ikea instructions with every other page ripped out and a page added at the end from the assembly instructions for a different product...) I found myself trying things a couple times which contributed to the lengthy install.
The install itself took me most of an entire weekend working alone with basic hand tools. My only issue with this kit is that the instructions feel like a half written draft that was submitted without much care. (Not a great effort was taken for ensuring the customer has a seamless experience with installing the product...)
I plan on moving to 35s eventually and installing a 3.5” lift. I was hoping to stick with AEV as they are a local company for me, but the effort put into their instructions are a bit off-putting compared to competitors.
Kit looks great and lifts just about 2", as advertised. Drive feels pretty much like it did before. Install was a little tricky at a few points- the main one being removing the bracket holding the brake line and the sensors in the front. I have to assume those are made from the strongest metal anywhere on the Jeep... The rest of the install was easy enough, and the instructions, which could use a little more detail, aren't too tough to fill in the blanks on.