When you leave civilization and head out to explore the wilderness behind the wheel of your Jeep Wrangler JK, you occasionally find limbs, rocks and inclines you simply can’t get over. With the AEV 2-inch Spacer Suspension System, you have the extra clearance you need to dominate wherever you choose to drive. This system is both economical and high-quality, allowing you to turn your everyday Jeep into an off-road beast. Designed to integrate perfectly with 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs, the system includes polyurethane coils for both the front and rear of your vehicle. It also has bump-stock extenders, E-coated shock-extension brackets and sway bar end-link extension brackets. For a comparatively small investment, you get the extra clearance you have been looking for with this high-performance spacer suspension system. Even better, the system does not give your machine an awkward look. Instead, it improves the stance of your rig without forcing you to sacrifice ride quality.
Compatible With any JK Wrangler: This spacer suspension system allows users to fit up to 33" tires.
Boosts Off-Road Clearance: Regardless of the clearance you want, this spacer suspension system has you covered. Kit allows for a lift-height range of 0 to 2.5 inches.
Complete Spacer System: This AEV 2" Spacer Suspension kit includes brake line brackets, bump-stock and shock extenders, and sway bar end links.
Front Bump Stop Extensions
Rear Bump Stop Extensions
Front Shock Extension Brackets
Rear Shock Extension Brackets
Front Stabilizer End Links Extension Brackets
Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 33
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Brackets, Bump Stop Extensions, Shock Extensions, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
AEV 2" Spacer Suspension System Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Vehicle||Price|
|N0221000AB||16502.4400||Left Hand Drive (USA + Europe)||$285.00|
|N0221000AA||16502.4401||Right Hand Drive (Great Britain)||$285.00|
Customer Submitted Photos
AEV 2" Spacer Suspension System Reviews
Very good quality kit. Gave the advertised lift. In the instructions, for the rear, they need to specify to remove the parking brake cables support brackets from the bottom of the body to allow the rear axle to drop an additional amount. Mine were pulled tight before and not allowing enough drop to install the spring/spacer combo. Also the front shock brackets are left and right. Instructions does not specify that. Overall excellent kit.
Product works great and a nice improvement in appearance without sacrificing ride quality. Beware that 3-5 hours is a generous assessment for the shade tree mechanic (level 2 is pretty accurate though). I’m pretty capable with tools but, working by myself, just the front took about 4 uninterrupted hours. Rear took 3 hours or so with neighbor’s help. Tall jack stands are a must, or better yet, if you have access to a lift, use that. I used 6 ton jack stands. I strongly recommend you have a good impact wrench to use. I used an electric 1/2” drive as well as an 18V battery powered for some harder to reach bolts. It would have taken longer had I not had them, some bolts/nuts are awkward with a hand wrench and very tight. Also, the instructions are somewhat Spartan. It’s not completely clear exactly what to use when and where, bolts, nuts, and parts do not come with any diagram or instructions for which to use when and where. I figured it out but I could imagine some people struggling. Since this is likely undertaken by relative novices, avideo would be helpful but I couldn’t find one online. All that said, I am very happy with the ride and appearance.
Great product and quality. You do all the same things to get this kit installed as a bigger lift, but this is a great way to get a little more room and get your Jeep up a little higher off the ground. AEV stuff is top notch and they have better than average installation instructions. If you're looking for a spacer lift, this should be on your list to consider.