- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-550-27
Unique One-Piece Housing: The smooth one-piece sealed housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A urethane plug is also included for those cold weather applications where you want to block the auxiliary air scoop.
Premium Hardware: Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a 2-ply reinforced silicone coupler at the throttle body is used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Proven Results: After a rigorous design and testing phase, the results are in. The Momentum GT intake system outflowed the factory intake by 47% and produces 12 additional horsepower and 11lbs. x ft. torque.
Power, Protection and Simplicity.
*Legal in California only for Racing Vehicles which may never be used upon a Highway.
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 12lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 23in x 18in x 15in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
aFe Power Momentum GT Air Intake with Pro 5R Filter Reviews
Love it, there was one new bolt missing but I just reused one from stock. Definitely felt more torque according to my butt dunno. Overall an easy install. It was a tight fit to throttle body. I chose this one cause it has a partial box just in case of any potential water getting up there and it is state compliant. Cause I do live in the great state of California where emissions are a big deal. After I installed a few days later I installed a AFE cat back exhaust so I did get to feel difference with just having a new air intake. Also nice to know that AFE is the top competition for the well known K&N. No need to go with them and spend extra money just cause your buying the name. There is nothing wrong with them. I just believe you don’t always have to buy best known name for everything.
Only giving 3 stars because I'm not looking forward to changing filters. Very tight fit. Air sensor wire gives very little movement for rotation. Also instructions are minimal at best.
Love this thing.. gives the Jeep not only a more aggressive sound, it also gives it a nice boost off the line. Gas mileage went down, only due to more aggressive acceleration. Once adjusted.i noticed the 1 mph added.