Proudly Made in the USA.
Don't forget the Airaid Filter Tune-up Kit is essential for keeping the AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake clean and free of debris to keep maximum air flow into your engine.
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-670-20
Jeep's next generation Wranglers, code named the JK, is all new from the ground up. For `07 and the first time in Jeep® history, the Wrangler will be available in a 4-door model as well as the classic two-door version. Each retains its Trail Rated heritage, utilizing Dana solid axles front and rear with two available Jeep® four-wheel-drive systems.
However, what's new for `07, besides the obvious styling and model changes, is an all new powerplant under the hood. For 2007, a 3.8-liter V6 replaces the venerable 4.0-liter six cylinder which has been offered in the Jeep® vehicle lineup for years.
Living up to our reputation of being first to market with products that make horsepower and torque, AIRAID Premium Filter Company has found a way to unleash more of the 3.8-liter's hidden horsepower and torque with the development of a new Cool Air Dam intake for the `07 Wranglers which includes the Rubicon and Unlimited models as well.
AIRAID's Cool Air Dam system for the 3.8-liter JK features a full-length intake tube and a computer-designed Cool Air Dam which is designed to isolate engine heat away from the air inlet. The heart of the system is AIRAID's Premium SynthaFlow™ filter that allows for both maximum air flow and superior filtration, down to 2 microns, at no extra cost.
The new AIRAID `07 Jeep® Wrangler Cool Air Dam System dramatically improves engine breathing and throttle response. On the chassis dyno, the system also generated an additional 14 horsepower and 24 lb/ft of torque at the rear wheels.
- SynthaFlow™ Filtration
- From the innovator of composite filter construction
- Filters down to two microns
- SynthaFlow Layer keeps inlet tube oil free
Premium Filtration at no extra cost!
- Computer Designed Inlet Tube
- Delivers more power in the low to mid-range than mandrel-bent designs
- Seals Hot Air out from the back of the filter for Maximum Power.
- AIRAID Cool Air Dam Design
- Keeps hot air out and cool air in
- Perfect Fit Every Time
- Durable powder-coated finish
An AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake is the ultimate intake system combination when teamed up with our exclusive POWERAID® Throttle Body Spacer.
5/16", 10mm Socket
Ratchet & Extension
5/32", 7/32" Allen Wrench
Airaid Premium Filter
Airaid Intake Tube
Reducing Hump Hose
20" Weather Strip
Hardware & Instructions
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
AIRAID Cold Air Dam Intake Reviews
I love this system. I've had it on my 07' JK for about 3 years. I did notice a great improvement in performance especially after I replaced my entire exhaust system about 6 months ago with OEM cats etc, but I do have a MBRP Cat Back System. What's really Cool about this is when you punch the gas pedal you hear the air rush, it sounds like a 4 barrel carb kicking in. It will turn heads when you get on the accelerator. My mechanic's Go-fer guy did the test drive after the exhaust replacement, when I came to pick it up he was going nuts with Wow's !! It's simple to install and clean. I have the throttle body spacer, not sure if it made that much difference, but they are a good combination. Highly recommend !!