Proudly Made in the USA.
Don't forget the Airaid Filter Tune-up Kit is essential for keeping the AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake clean and free of debris to keep maximum air flow into your engine.
Jeep's next generation Wranglers, code named the JK, is all new from the ground up. For `07 and the first time in Jeep® history, the Wrangler will be available in a 4-door model as well as the classic two-door version. Each retains its Trail Rated heritage, utilizing Dana solid axles front and rear with two available Jeep® four-wheel-drive systems.
However, what's new for `07, besides the obvious styling and model changes, is an all new powerplant under the hood. For 2007, a 3.8-liter V6 replaces the venerable 4.0-liter six cylinder which has been offered in the Jeep® vehicle lineup for years.
Living up to our reputation of being first to market with products that make horsepower and torque, AIRAID Premium Filter Company has found a way to unleash more of the 3.8-liter's hidden horsepower and torque with the development of a new Cool Air Dam intake for the `07 Wranglers which includes the Rubicon and Unlimited models as well.
AIRAID's Cool Air Dam system for the 3.8-liter JK features a full-length intake tube and a computer-designed Cool Air Dam which is designed to isolate engine heat away from the air inlet. The heart of the system is AIRAID's Premium SynthaFlow™ filter that allows for both maximum air flow and superior filtration, down to 2 microns, at no extra cost.
The new AIRAID `07 Jeep® Wrangler Cool Air Dam System dramatically improves engine breathing and throttle response. On the chassis dyno, the system also generated an additional 14 horsepower and 24 lb/ft of torque at the rear wheels.
- SynthaFlow™ Filtration
- From the innovator of composite filter construction
- Filters down to two microns
- SynthaFlow Layer keeps inlet tube oil free
Premium Filtration at no extra cost!
- Computer Designed Inlet Tube
- Delivers more power in the low to mid-range than mandrel-bent designs
- Seals Hot Air out from the back of the filter for Maximum Power.
- AIRAID Cool Air Dam Design
- Keeps hot air out and cool air in
- Perfect Fit Every Time
- Durable powder-coated finish
An AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake is the ultimate intake system combination when teamed up with our exclusive POWERAID® Throttle Body Spacer.
5/16", 10mm Socket
Ratchet & Extension
5/32", 7/32" Allen Wrench
Airaid Premium Filter
Airaid Intake Tube
Reducing Hump Hose
20" Weather Strip
Hardware & Instructions
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
AIRAID Cold Air Dam Intake Reviews
I love this system. I've had it on my 07' JK for about 3 years. I did notice a great improvement in performance especially after I replaced my entire exhaust system about 6 months ago with OEM cats etc, but I do have a MBRP Cat Back System. What's really Cool about this is when you punch the gas pedal you hear the air rush, it sounds like a 4 barrel carb kicking in. It will turn heads when you get on the accelerator. My mechanic's Go-fer guy did the test drive after the exhaust replacement, when I came to pick it up he was going nuts with Wow's !! It's simple to install and clean. I have the throttle body spacer, not sure if it made that much difference, but they are a good combination. Highly recommend !!