aFe Power 48-46203 Twisted Steel Headers in Stainless Steel for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK with 3.8L V6
aFe Powers new Race Only Twisted Steel Headers deliver 6 hp and 6 lbs. x ft. torque while outflowing the factory exhaust manifolds. The headers are constructed of 1-1/2 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing with 3/8 thick flanges to ensure a leak free seal. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce, true mitered merge collectors and optimized tube lengths are used for true pulse control technology improving flow and performance. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and durability. All components are supplied for a hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary.
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
No Burnt Wires:
This kit includes 6 space age heat treated fiberglass boots that protects your spark plug wires up to 1200° F. These are included because they are necessary when installing aftermarket headers on your Jeep to prevent your wires from melting.
Heavy Duty 3/8" Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. A check engine light will emit and aFe recommends using a programmer but it is not necessary.
- Features: 409 Stainless Steel
- Motor: 3.8L
- Material: Stainless Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)