aFe Power 48-48020-YC Twisted Steel Street Series Headers for 00-06 Jeep Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited TJ
aFe is proud to introduce an all new "street" Twisted Steel long tube header/Connection Pipe combo for the 2000-2006 Jeep Wrangler (LJ/TJ) with I6-4.0L engine. Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube header is constructed of 1-1/2", 14 gauge, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and durability on and off the trails. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +2 horsepower and +7 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno. The header comes with a 1/2" thick laser-cut head flange that is designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal. Formed collectors are used on the header to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing Connection Pipe is designed with a 2-1/2" mandrel-bent tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Please Note: This system is designed for off-road only applications and is NOT street legal.
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
- Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- These headers come with 1/2" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
- Motor: 6cyl 4.0L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight: 41lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 48in x 23in x 12in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)