- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- Direct replacement of original equipment
- Durable stainless steel bodies and fittings
- Mandrel-Bent tubular design
- EPA-Approved catalytic converters
- Made In The USA
- Features: Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight: 6lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 24in x 7in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Pacesetter Direct Fit Catalytic Converter Reviews
seams fair quality , BUT , glad ,i decided to have a shop put it on. the driver side did not fit , the bend had to be cut and twist and reweld.i have a JK 2008
Fitment was perfect, welds were kinda ugly. 2-piece design made installation pretty easy. Removing the original part was harder. Came with a u-bolt style clamp like you'd find at any auto parts store. I purchased a band style clamp instead.
This is an easy install after a somewhat difficult removal of the factory y-pipe. I had 220,000 on my factory cats, and 2 of them were clogged. This gave me a lot of power back. I am not saying my JK is fast, but it has a lot more power. I would recommend this product.