The Bestop® Supertop® soft tops have become the standard against which all other soft tops are measured, offering the highest quality in function, fit, and style. Supertop soft tops are available for Jeep model years 1955 and newer, the Toyota Land Cruiser ('64-'84) and the Ford Bronco ('66-'77).
- Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- All Bestop® soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Bestop® Supertop® clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
1/8", 5/32", 7/32" and 3/8" Bits
10' Tape Measure
Right Quarter Window
Left Quarter Window
2-Piece Doors (optional)
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Denim
- Hardware Type: Bestop Supertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors or With Two Piece Soft Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8
Bestop Supertop with Tinted Windows in Black Denim Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|21001.615||With Doors (closes on door striker)||$1,334.98|
|21010.115||With Doors (closes on steel door striker pin)||$1,365.98|